Elegant and tastefully decorated, the Mariposa accommodates up to 2 adults and was designed to soothe and impress. No matter what direction you face, you’re guaranteed a visual feast and the feeling of being on top of the jungle.
The Mariposa Features:
- A lavish king-size bed with cool percale cotton sheets and luxury bedding. Our beds were of the utmost importance when designing our cabinas. (After all, there’s nothing like climbing into a sumptuous bed after a day exploring nature.)
- As you gaze out from your private patio overlooking the jungle, enjoy the heavenly breezes and spot the azure ocean in the distance. Watch how the clouds paint different pictures throughout the day.
- A spa shower overlooking the jungle
- Complimentary biodegradable body wash, shampoo and conditioner
- Luxurious bath and pool towels are provided
- Lounge chairs and hammock
- Access to The Pineapple Lounge
- Ceiling fans – (at an elevation of 1200 ft. above sea level, the mountainous climate provides comfortable cool temperatures, perfect for a restful night’s sleep).
- Daily housekeeping – As an eco-friendly B&B we believe less wasteful and more earth friendly is the way to go. We clean your room daily; however, we launder bed linens twice weekly or as required.
- A mini refrigerator
- Coffee maker with fresh Costa Rican coffee
- Free Wi-Fi, and in-room USB outlets
- Blow dryer
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room massage available on request
- The jungle can get messy. If you need a load or two washed and folded, we’re happy to help for an additional $10 a load – cash only.