Elegant and tastefully decorated, the Aracari accommodates up to 2 adults and was designed to soothe and impress. No matter what direction you face, you’re guaranteed a visual feast and the feeling of being on top of the jungle.
Enjoy your morning coffee on your 18-ft. elevated deck – the perfect spot to watch the sunrise and take in the show of countless aracaris (a medium-sized toucan) gliding over the rainforest canopy to make their way to the branches surrounding your cabina.
The Aracari Features:
- A lavish king-size bed with cool percale cotton sheets and luxury bedding. Our beds were of the utmost importance when designing our cabinas. (After all, there’s nothing like climbing into a sumptuous bed after a day exploring nature.)
- 180-degree views of the mountainous rainforest.
- A spa shower overlooking the jungle
- Complimentary biodegradable body wash, shampoo and conditioner
- Luxurious bath and pool towels are provided
- Private elevated deck with lounge chairs and hammock
- Access to The Pineapple Lounge
- Ceiling fans – (at an elevation of 1200 ft. above sea level, the mountainous climate provides comfortable cool temperatures, perfect for a restful night’s sleep).
- Daily housekeeping – As an eco-friendly B&B, we believe less wasteful and more earth friendly is the way to go. We clean your room daily; however, we launder bed linens twice weekly or as required.
- A mini refrigerator
- Coffee maker with fresh Costa Rican coffee
- Free Wi-Fi, and in-room USB outlets
- Blow dryer
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room massage available on request
- The jungle can get messy. If you need a load or two washed and folded, we’re happy to help for an additional $10 a load – cash only.